Starbucks Apprenticeship – Barista Mastery and Customer Service
✓ Do you want to learn new skills?
✓ Earn while you build a retail career?
✓ Be part of an amazing team and have fun?
We are seeking optimistic candidates with lots of initiative, who are looking to gain a variety of transferrable skills while building a retail management career.
Being an apprentice means doing a real job, getting paid while learning new skills and gaining qualifications in Barista Mastery and Customer Service.
- The apprenticeship takes 12 months with guaranteed employment at the end
- Learning will mainly be instore, with some classroom and webinar sessions
- Your career doesn’t have to stop with the Barista Apprenticeship, there’s opportunity to progress to the supervisor role and higher level apprenticeships
Some of the perks you will get along the way include:
- Being paid the same rate as our regular baristas
- Top up your pay with a bonus for great performance
- Free and discounted Starbucks products
- 25 days paid holiday
- Access to life coaching, 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Money off leisure and retail experiences
- Refer a friend for an extra cash reward
- Be a company owner and get Starbucks shares
|“I would recommend the programme to anyone who wants to progress and learn whilst working” Anthony, Victoria Station store, London|
|“I have learnt so much and I already feel like a member of the family here” Laura, Canary Wharf store, London|
To find out more about our apprenticeship programme or to apply, please click here.
Selection criteria apply. Apprenticeship positions are available at selected stores only.