Starbucks on the Issues
We think it’s important to take a stand on issues to support our business and because it’s who we are and how we operate.
That’s why we believe we have a responsibility to advocate policies that support not only the health of our business, but of our partners (employees) and communities we are part of.
The documents below outline our view on a variety of issues ranging from our support for global human rights to ensure our partners and suppliers are fairly treated, to the need to address climate change to ensure that we can buy the coffee we need to support our business.
- Global Human Rights
- C.A.F.E. Practices
- Supplier Code of Conduct Overview
- Starbucks Social Responsibility Standards for Manufactured Goods and Services
- Cocoa Practices Guidelines
- Cocoa Practices Overview
- Animal Welfare
- Business Ethics and Compliance Policy
- UN Global Compact
- Sustainable Palm Oil – our commitment to using 100% RSPO certified palm oil in our company-operated stores
- Starbucks commitments to health and wellness
- Our commitment to the UK
- Starbucks and Cup Recycling in the UK