Wi-Fi United Kingdom
Enjoy great coffee and the Internet at your fingertips.
Now all our customers can get online for free at hundreds of hotspots at Starbucks throughout the UK. You no longer need a registered Starbucks Card to log on - just click 'Connect' and enjoy one-click, high speed Wi-Fi access on us.
How to Use
Follow these easy steps to get online for free at Starbucks:
1. Simply enable your laptop, tablet or mobile device in Starbucks stores where you see Free Wi-Fi signs.
2. Once you’re connected, open your web browser and go to www.btopenzone.com.
3. Just click on the ‘Connect’ button and you will be instantly connected to free Wi-Fi!
Each Wi-Fi session lasts for 2 hours but you can have an unlimited number of sessions every day - just reconnect after 2 hours.
- Having trouble connecting? Please click the ‘Help & Support’ link at the bottom right of the 'Connect' page to visit the BT Openzone FAQ page
- If you need help with the BT Openzone service, call freephone: 0800 022 33 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like to talk to us about Free Wi-Fi, you can call our Customer Care team on: 0208 834 5050 (UK) or 01 677 0744 (Ireland). Or email email@example.com.